Monday, April 25, 2011

Android Tablets Prediction - Android Tablets to surpass iPad

Earlier last year, I predicted that Android will surpass iPhone in sales volume.  The prediction was proven correct.  
(http://nextgenapp.blogspot.com/2010/08/wow-android-prediction-update-my.html, http://nextgenapp.blogspot.com/2010/06/android-prediction.html)

Now, I want to put forward another prediction.  Android tablets will surpass iPad sales just like Android phones surpassed iphone sales.  It may take a year or two, but it will eventually happen.

The reason is simple.  The combined innovation of multiple players will eventually overtake one single company.  As long as Apple's iOS remains a closed system, the result will be inevitable.  The history will likely repeat itself.

When I gave the prediction last year about Android will surpass iPhone, I did not think it was a difficult prediction to make.  But many many people were very skeptical about that prediction.  With the Android's success, I have a higher confidence level about my prediction this time and I certainly think there will be less skepticism about my prediction this time around.  

Let's see how things play out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing this blog, I was some what well read with this topic. It�s always nice learning new things. visite site

    ReplyDelete
  2. For that reason times repeatedly pretty much everything, this life definitely is ended up saving a little bit more. The program in fact saves currently the And also carbon actually motivated in to planet during these development activities. dc free mommy blog giveaways family trip home gardening house power wash baby laundry detergent hop over to this website

    ReplyDelete